Kneidl Matzo Ball Mix from Israel
Kosher Parve for Passover
Net Weight: 130 g. / 4.59 oz.
2 sachets (2 x 65 g / 2 x 2.29 oz.)
Makes 30 Matzo balls (approx.)
Whether you call them kneidlach, knaidels or simply matzo balls, you will love cooking with this package of matzo ball mix from the Land of Israel. Ready to eat in minutes, these tasty matzo balls will make a wonderful addition of tradition to any meal during the Passover holiday as well as throughout the rest of the year.
1) Mix together two eggs. After, gently stir in one sachet.
2) Let this mixture stand for five minutes.
3) Wet your hands and shape matzo balls.
4) Add matzo balls to either boiling soup or boiling water for seven minutes.
5) Enjoy the delicious matzo balls with your friends and family.
Ingredients: Matzo flour (contains gluten), vegetable oil (hydrogenated), flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), salt, leavening agents, anticaking agent, spices, flavourings.